Dr. Kimberly Starks is an audiologist practicing in Proctorville, OH. Dr. Starks evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Starks takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kimberly S. Starks AUD's Practice location
Proctorville, OH 45669Get Direction
Kimberly S. Starks AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- How This Little Robot Could Help Crohn’s
The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems aims to understand perception, action, and learning in intelligent systems. It is continuously evolving in researching pioneer breakthroughs and finding much-needed answers to scientific questions. The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems is...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. John Edward Reid AUD, CCC-A1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Mr. David L Smith MA CCC A5170 Us Rt 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Dr. Lisa M Koch AU.D.601 6th Ave Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Bethany Ellen Stover AU.D.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Aimee Jill Hayton M.A.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Dr. Albert Henry Gass AU.D.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704