Dr. Diana A Hussain MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation7345 W. Sand Lake 301 Orlando FL, 32819
Dr. Hussain completed her internship in General Surgery and residency In Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. She is double Board-Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Board of Pain Medicine. Dr. Hussain is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Hussain offers electrodiagnostic studies, joint and spinal injections, and has over 10 years of experience injecting Botox® and other agents for multiple conditions including migraines.
Dr. Hussain has a special interest in regenerative medicine and offers the latest technology in high-quality Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and image-guided injections with ultrasound and fluoroscopy. PRP contains growth factors that increase the natural ability of the body to heal itself.
Dr. Hussain is a member of the Board of Directors of the Florida Society of PMR and holds privileges at Orlando Health and Florida Hospital. She is an Assistant Professor of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine at the University of Central Florida (UCF) College of Medicine
Education and Training
Universidad de La Sabana M.D. 2004
Mayo Clinic General Surgery internship 2006
Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine & Rehabilita 2009
American Board of Pain Medicine
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor University of Central Florida 2015 - Present
- Orlando Top Doctors 2018 Orlando Magazine
- Orlando Top Doctors 2019 Orlando Magazine
- Orlando Top Doctors 2020 Orlando Magazine
- Orlando's Elite Doctor 2021 Orlando Style Magazine
- Orlando's Women who Move the City 2021 Orlando Magazine
- Orlando's Top Doctors 2021 Orlando Magazine
- Florida Medical Association
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Florida Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Diana A Hussain MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32819Get Direction
Dr. Diana A Hussain MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hussain
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Javier Placer M.D.1131 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Edison Wong M.D.668 N ORLANDO AVE STE 1010 MAITLAND FL 32751
- Dr. Marc R Gerber MD1507 S Hiawassee Rd Orlando FL 32835
- Dr. Paulette Andrea Smart-mackey M.D.25 W. Crystal Lake St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Ewa B Brandys MD13535 NEMOURS PKWY ORLANDO FL 32827
- Dr. Matthew Raymond Willey M.D.25 W. Crystal Lake St Orlando FL 32806