Dr. Vaughn Easton Whittaker MBBS
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1090 Amsterdam Ave Fl 12 New York NY, 10025
Dr. Vaughn Whittaker is a surgical oncologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Whittaker specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica) Medical
- Abdominal Pain, Appendicitis, Bile Duct Cancer And More
- Member American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS)
- Member United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- Member American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Member Medical Society of The State of New York
- Member Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Harlem Hospital Center 2004
- Harlem Hospital Center 2008
- Transplant Surgery, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, 2010 2008
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Abdominal Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgery 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Member2008 - 2010Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University
- Member2010 - 2014 St. Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY
- Member2010 - 2014 Roosevelt Hospital, NYC
Dr. Vaughn Easton Whittaker MBBS's Practice location
New York, NY 10025Get Direction
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Vaughn Easton Whittaker MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whittaker
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Dr. Valerie Brutus M.D.1167 NOSTRAND AVE BROOKLYN NY 11225
- Dr. Ogori N. Kalu MD268 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Newark New Jersey 07102
- Dr. Leah S. Gendler M.D.100 MADISON AVE # 152 MORRISTOWN NJ 07960
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD12 GREENRIDGE AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10605
- Dr. Fadi F. Attiyeh M.D.425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Amber Guth M.D.160 E 34th St New York NY 10016