Hilario Martinez MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology60 Prospect Ave Orange Regional Medi Middletown NY, 10940
Dr. Hilario Martinez is an interventional radiologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Martinez specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Ponce Sch of Med, Ponce Pr 1996
Ponce Med School 1996
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Neuroradiology
- University Conn Health Center 1997
Hilario Martinez MD's Practice location
Middletown, NY 10940Get Direction
DORAL, FL 33166Get Direction
Hilario Martinez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martinez
- How to Manage Labor Pain
Labor pain differs from one person to another. The most suitable pain relief methods for a woman may also differ depending on her needs. Pain relief options are often decided based on the way in which labor progresses, and sometimes on personal preferences. Many people decide on the type of pain...
- Hearing Loss: All You Need to Know About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss or hearing impairment is defined as a partial or complete inability to hear. People who have chronic ear infections mostly develop hearing loss. However, the condition can also be caused by several reasons such as aging, heredity, noise pollution, and certain diseases or...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Is the Gluten-Free Trend Coming to an End?
It is essential that those with celiac disease do not eat any gluten – even accidentally. But many people think that a gluten-free diet is just a fad and not a medical necessity for those who have celiac disease. These same people discount the implications of even accidental gluten exposure. ...
- Luis Rodriguez MD575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553
- Vivek Vinay Patil M.D.707 E MAIN ST MIDDLETOWN NY 10940
- Boris Novik M.D.575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Kyung B Han MD15 Laurel Ave Cornwall NY 12518
- Adel Ramsey Abadir MD707 E MAIN ST MIDDLETOWN NY 10940
- Chris Donikyan DO575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553