Dr. Julie Rickert is a psychologist practicing in Minot, ND. Dr. Rickert specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rickert evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rickert because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Julie Lewis Rickert PSYD's Practice location
Minot, ND 58701Get Direction
MENOMONEE FALLS, WI 53051Get Direction
Dr. Julie Lewis Rickert PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Vicki J Michels PHD1900 8th Ave Se Minot ND 58701
- Dr. Timothy Trell Eaton PHD1705 4th Ave Nw Minot ND 58703
- Dr. Lea Lynn Laffoon PSY.D., ABPP10 Missile Ave Minot Afb ND 58705
- Dr. Thomas Randall Clark PH.D.2116 4th Ave Nw Minot ND 58703
- Thora R Anderson PSYD1900 8th Ave Se Minot ND 58701
- Della Martinsen PHD1900 8th Ave Se Minot ND 58701