Dr. Wesley D Head M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Suite 500 Gainesville GA, 30501
Dr. Wesley Head practices Sleep Medicine in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Head studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1987
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Pulmonary Diseases; Univ Tn Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Wesley D Head M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Wesley D Head M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Head
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- Pregnancy, Sleep Disorders and Fetus Health
For ideal health, it is necessary to have long hours of sound sleep. We all know the refreshing effects that sleep has on us, yet sometimes in life, we are deprived of this essential daily revitalization. The reasons could be various health problems like, anxiety, hormonal changes, or sleep apnea....
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Dr. Joe F Clements MD743 Spring St. Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Craig Alan Richman M.D.1400 Northside Forsyth Dr Cumming GA 30041
- Dr. John Francis Chiulli M.D.675 White Sulphur Rd Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Usha G Nayak MD,ABSM743 SPRING ST NE GAINESVILLE GA 30501
- Dr. Rani Kumaran M.D.907 Buford Rd Cumming GA 30041
- Dr. Dean Theodore Karampelas MD743 SPRING ST NE GAINESVILLE GA 30501