Dr. Margaret Shapleigh is a pediatrician practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Shapleigh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shapleigh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shapleigh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Health System 1984
Dr. Margaret Shapleigh MD's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80923Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78207Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Shapleigh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Dr. Sara E. Tisdale M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Mikhal Gold Schiffer M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Viral Kothari M.D.6071 E WOODMEN RD STE 225 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80923
- Dr. Kenya Denay Lee M.D.6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Margot Anne Crossley D.O.6985 TUTT BLVD COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80923
- Dr. Robert Underhill MD6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923