Susan Stoltz is a physical therapist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Susan Stoltz specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Susan Stoltz can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Susan Stoltz will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Susan Jane Stoltz PT's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46219Get Direction
Susan Jane Stoltz PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Michael Walsh Other5005 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Julie M. Beeman P.T.6922 Hillsdale Ct Indianapolis IN 46250
- Harishanthan Nagireddy PT15393 Ackerley Dr Fortville IN 46040
- Dr. Bernadette L Orban PT, DPT5980 W 71st St Indianapolis IN 46278
- Ms. Urvashi Juneja MHS377 Westridge Blvd Greenwood IN 46142