Larry Pribyl, D.D.S., M.B.A., has been practicing for over 35 years with a special interest in treating head, neck, facial pain as well as dental sleep medicine. He evaluates and documents TMD and ...
Education and Training
Creighton University D.D.S. 1978
- Master of Excellence American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Fellowship American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Diplomate 2008-16 American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Diplomate (Orthodontics) United States Dental Institute
- Diplomate (Graduate, TMJ and Orthodontics) TMJ Institute of America
- Diplomate (Graduate) TMJ Institute of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Early Orthodontic Care
- Adult Orthodontics
- Biobloc Orthotropics
- Homeoblock Appliance
- Alf (advanced Light-wire Functional)
- Galileos Ct Scanner
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Other Therapy Modalities
- Etps Unit
- Trigger Point Injections
- Hot/cold Therapy
- Oral Appliances For Snoring
- Oral Appliances For Sleep Apnea
- Headache Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Ear Pain Treatment
- Professional Member American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Functional Orthopedics
- Professional Member Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Professional Member National Headache Foundation
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Missouri Dental Association
- Professional Member Kansas City Dental Society
- Professional Member American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
Dr. Larry Pribyl, DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Larry Pribyl, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Larry Pribyl, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pribyl
- Anthony t.
Fantastic office with phenomenal people.
- Tracy g.
The best doctor experience I've ever had... honest!!.
- Tj s.
Daily headaches changed to a rare occurance.
- E. f.
Dr. Pribyl's the best!.
- Jill e.
- Brian g.
- B. a.
Incredible Place and Even Better People.
- G. .
A Great Help.
- Daniel n.
Dr. Pribyl has all the qualities of the best doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and endlessly patient. .
- B. r.
- Cathy f.
Save the Condyles!.
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Brianna Ganson D.D.S.11225 Nall Avenue Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD2000 Swift St. North Kansas City MO 64116
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151