Kathleen Mullin, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York. She received her medical degree from New York University. She then completed an internship in ...
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Presbyterian Hospital Of New York
- Montefiore Med. Center
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Kathleen B Mullin M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
BRONX, NY 10461Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen B Mullin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mullin
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Mrs. Jennifer Cope MD1200 East Ridgewood Avenue Ridgewood New Jersey 07450
- Dr. Cristian Enescu M.D.15 Red Hawk Rd N Colts Neck NJ 07722