Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D. is a top Doctor in Chapel Hill, NC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chapel Hill, NC, Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Akademia Med W Warszawie 1985
Med University Of Warsaw Medical
Akademia Medyczna 1985
Medical University of Warsaw 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2003
- Abdominal Surgery
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
- Warsaw Medical School, General Surgery, Warszawa, Poland 1990
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1998
- Huddinge Hospital, Transsplant Surgery, Stockholm, Sweden 1994
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Transplant Immunology, MA, USA 1998
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, Surgical Transplantation Fellowship - Vascular and Transplat 2003
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Professor.2005 University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Member2012 Associate Professor., University of North Carolina School of Medicine
Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
DAYTONA BEACH, FL 32114Get Direction
Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kozlowski
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Surprising Ways to Use Greek Yogurt
Greek yogurt is yogurt that has been strained to remove most of its whey. This is what provides its classically thick consistency and sharp, tart taste. This unique quality makes Greek yogurt perfect for both sweet and savory applications. There isn't really anything "Greek" about it, so if you see...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Helen Wen Yang MD109 Conner Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. David Harry Cook M.D.1219 Walnut St Cary NC 27511
- Dr. Stergios Moschos MD5115 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. Patricia Ann Matheis M.D.5313 Grand Gate Dr Raleigh NC 27613
- Dr. Michael J Stirling M.DDumc Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Anne K. Toohey M.D.4004 Ben Franklin Blvd Durham NC 27704