Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics1960 N Lincoln Park W 2nd Floor Chicago IL, 60614
Dr. Paul Vizgirda is an endodontic specialist, earning his training from the U.S. Army Dental Activity in Fort Gordon, Georgia. He served as a general dentist for the U.S. Army Dental Corps from 1992-2000 ...
Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vizgirda
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Incentives: A Creative Way to Keep Nurses on the Job
Hospitals are having a hard time keeping their nursing staff on the job. Currently, there is a massive nursing shortage in the US. This is due to a few reasons, including a large cohort of nurses retiring, more nurses choosing to take a break from the fast-paced, high-stress career and not enough...
- Celiac Diagnoses Are Soaring. What's Behind This Surge?
It's true. Many people today have dietary restrictions. Some may have an allergy to nuts, while others might not eat meat or dairy. One diet that is very popular right now is the gluten-free diet. The number of people that are on a gluten-free diet today is only increasing. In fact, as many as 3.1...
- What Is Infectious Bursitis?
Human beings have approximately 150 bursae in their bodies. These are sac-like fluid filled organs that are located between the joints in muscles, bones, and tendons. Bursae are mostly found in the knee, buttocks, ankle, shoulder, or hip. They are also the most commonly affected areas. Bursitis is a...
- Neighborhood Star Tichina Arnold Is an Advocate for the Fight Against Lupus
The 16th annual Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon was held in LA in November and designer handbags from Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada were featured at the event to award “Neighborhood” star Tichina Arnold and her sister Zenay with the non-profits' Women of the Year Achievement...
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Mark C. Baker DDSThirty North Endodontics Chicago IL 60602
- Dr. Kevin Thomas King D.D.S.6217 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60646