Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics1960 N Lincoln Park W 2nd Floor Chicago IL, 60614
Dr. Paul Vizgirda is an endodontic specialist, earning his training from the U.S. Army Dental Activity in Fort Gordon, Georgia. He served as a general dentist for the U.S. Army Dental Corps from 1992-2000 ...
Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vizgirda
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Single Protein Linked to Diabetic Nerve Pain
Diabetes is one of the most common ailments plaguing a wide demographic of people all over the world. The term is used to describe a handful of conditions related to the problems associated with the insulin hormone. Insulin is responsible for the regulation of blood sugar levels; diabetes...
- The Nutritional Needs For Women of All Ages
For women, the right nutrition and exercise is very important for a healthy life and great energy. The requirements for vitamins and minerals differ according to your age. Understanding the needs for a particular phase of life will help women to choose the appropriate supplements and foods.Childhood...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- When Should You See a Heart Surgeon?
What Does a Heart Surgeon Do?A heart surgeon or cardiovascular surgeon is known for operating on the heart as well as the blood vessels for repairing any damage that has been caused to the heart. This could be due to any kind of disorder or disease of the cardiovascular system. Most of the time, the...
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Fuwad Al-sabek DMD, MS4941 N Kedzie Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Richard A Munaretto D.D.S., M.S.7603 NORTH AVE RIVER FOREST IL 60305