Dr. Chanelle Calhoun is a pediatrician practicing in Oceanside, CA. Dr. Calhoun is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Calhoun diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Calhoun can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1991
KECK SCH OF MED OF THE USC 1991
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Athlete's Foot
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Chanelle Calhoun MD's Practice location
Oceanside, CA 92054Get Direction
Dr. Chanelle Calhoun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Calhoun
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Dr. Chrystal de Freitas MD12395 El Camino Road San Diego California 92130
- Dr. Ursula G. Pertl M.D.3220 Mission Avenue Oceanside California 92058
- Dr. Hamid Movahhedian MD4002 Vista Way Oceanside California 92056
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Jennett M.D501 Washington St San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Valerie P Rubin M. D.477 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. David Charles Herz MD2176 Salk Ave Carlsbad CA 92008