Dr. Richard Danziger practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in San Diego, CA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Danziger treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1976
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Effect of hyperbaric exposure at 9.6 ATA (N2-O2) and fast decompression on sphingoglycolipids of rat liver, plasma, and red blood cells.
- Stages in phage R17 infection. II. Ionic requirements for phage R17 attachment to F-pili.
- Stages in phage R17 infection. 3. Energy requirements for the F-pili mediated eclipse of viral infectivity.
- Schistosoma mansoni: stimulatory effect of rat skin lipid fractions on cercarial penetration behavior.
- Biochemical studies during saturation diving: two exposures at 19.2 ATA with excursions to 23.7 ATA.
- Relation between positive small air ions, weather fronts and pulmonary function in patients with bronchial asthma.
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Pediatrics
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Richard E. Danziger M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92131Get Direction
Dr. Richard E. Danziger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...