Dr. Kerry Randa is a Chiropractor practicing in Loveland, CO. Dr. Randa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Randa seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 1969
- Palmer Package
Mr. Kerry L Randa's Practice location
Loveland, CO 80538Get Direction
Mr. Kerry L Randa's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 South College Avenue Fort Collins Colorado 80525
- Dr. Kevin Russell Mikalaitis DC1318 Vivian Street Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Robin Lynn Waterbury DC1332 LINDEN ST LONGMONT CO 80501
- Dr. Jason Levi Hanson D.C.630 15th Ave Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO 80525