Dr. Kerry Randa is a Chiropractor practicing in Loveland, CO. Dr. Randa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Randa seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 1969
- Palmer Package
Mr. Kerry L Randa's Practice location
Loveland, CO 80538Get Direction
Mr. Kerry L Randa's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 S COLLEGE AVE FORT COLLINS CO 80525
- Dr. Jared Wayne Allomong D.C.1600 Hover St Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Kevin Russell Mikalaitis DC1318 Vivian Street Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550
- Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO 80525