Dr. William A Wagasy D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1722 S Glenstone Ave Suite Q Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. William Wagasy is a Dentist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Wagasy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. William A Wagasy D.D.S.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804Get Direction
Dr. William A Wagasy D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagasy
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Craig Allen Rechkemmer DDS1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard J. Alvarez D.D.S.2105 W Kearney St Springfield MO 65803
- Steven C Sponenberg D.D.S.540 W Lasalle St Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Thomas L Quinn DDS948 S Jefferson Ave Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Richard Edward Smith DMD1334 E Kingsley Springfield MO 65804
- Richard Thomas Martens DMD3850 South National Avenue Springfield MO 65807