Dr. Lawrence S Moy M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology1101 Sepulveda Blvd Suite 100 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Lawrence Moy is a dermatologist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Moy specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Moy diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Ucla-Sch of Med-Los Angeles MD
University of California 1986
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Modification of subcutaneous adipose tissue by a methylxanthine formulation: a double-blind controlled study.
- The histologic evaluation of pulsed carbon dioxide laser resurfacing versus phenol chemical peels in vivo.
- Phenytoin modulates connective tissue metabolism and cell proliferation in human skin fibroblast cultures.
- PUVA therapy for psoriasis: comparison of oral and bath-water delivery of 8-methoxypsoralen.
- Scrotal squamous cell carcinoma in a psoriatic patient treated with coal tar.
- Management of acute wounds.
- Spectrin cagliari. an Ala-->Gly substitution in helix 1 of beta spectrin repeat 17 that severely disrupts the structure and self-association of the erythrocyte spectrin heterodimer.
- Clinical and histological effects of glycolic acid at different concentrations and pH levels.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ganglion Cyst
Dr. Lawrence S Moy M.D.'s Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence S Moy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moy
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Is Scabies Contagious?
What is Scabies?Scabies is an infestation that is caused by the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabei. It is a variation of a subtype hominis. If these mites are not treated in a timely manner, then they can live on the skin for months. These mites reproduce on the surface of the skin and later burrow...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Dr. Glynis Ablon M.D.1600 Rosecrans Ave, 4B Manhattan Bch CA 90266
- Dr. Michelle Ehrlich MD2319 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Ashley Fowler Magovern M.D.400 S Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Jamie L Macdougall MD828 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Scott Curtis Rackett M.D.2809 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Hick M.D.828 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266