Dr. Kimberly Raye Mcdonald M.D.
Pediatrician2500 North State Street University Of Ms Med Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Kimberly Mcdonald is a pediatrician practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Mcdonald is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mcdonald diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mcdonald can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Kimberly Raye Mcdonald M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Rozell Chapman1205 North St Jackson Mississippi 39202
- Dr. Samuel A. Smith M.D.2946 Layfair Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Zeb K Henson M.D.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Parker L. Ellison M.D.7726 Old Canton Rd Madison MS 39110
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Christ M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Alice T Lorenzana MD1551 W Government St Brandon MS 39042