Omeed Zardkoohi MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyMassachusetts General Hospital 55 Fruit Street Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Omeed Zardkoohi is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Zardkoohi performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
University of Hawaii 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Vascular Disease
- Member Cadence Physician Group
- Cleveland Clinic - Cardiovascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Omeed Zardkoohi MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Winfield, IL 60190Get Direction
Omeed Zardkoohi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zardkoohi
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Christopher Clyne MD95 Chapel Street Norwood MA 02062
- Dr. Juan Viles-gonzalez M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Advay G Bhatt M.D.88 East Newton Street, C8 Boston MA 02118
- Emily B Rose M.D.Brigham And Women's Hospital Boston MA 02115
- Moussa Chafic Mansour MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Patrick J Blomberg MD99 Lincoln St Framingham MA 01702