Dr. Della Felice Makower MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2 Longview Ave Suite 201 White Plains NY, 10601
Dr. Della Makower is a hematologist oncologist practicing in White Plains, NY. Dr. Makower specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- Bellevue Hospital Nyu Mc
Dr. Della Felice Makower MD's Practice location
Dr. Della Felice Makower MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Makower
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 Community Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.1 Brookdale Plz Brooklyn NY 11212
- Dr. Jonathan D Schwartz MD1190 5th Avenue Guggenheim Pavill New York NY 10029
- Dr. Ari Leonard Ginsberg M.D.2001 Marcus Avenue New Hyde Park NY 11042