Dr. Richard Hoyt is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Scott Air Force Base, IL. Dr. Hoyt provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Hoyt discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Richard Eugene Hoyt M.D.'s Practice location
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225Get Direction
MARIETTA, OH 45750Get Direction
Dr. Richard Eugene Hoyt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Selena Gomez Starts Boxing After Kidney Transplant
In September, an important announcement from singer and actress Selena Gomez surprised and shocked her fans: she had undergone a kidney transplant to try to combat the complications from lupus. Selena's revelation is part of a special TV program conducted by the journalist Savannah Guthrie and...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Types and Designed Proteins for Treatment
Proteins, which sum up to 42% of the total dry weight in our body, play an important role as part of the red blood cells and as collagen. This is mainly responsible for holding our body parts together. Moreover, proteins also work together to activate an enzyme and turn on a gene. Muscles, on the...
- The Low FODMAP Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Myths and Facts
Until now, it has been recognized that diet neither causes nor treats inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. However, specific diets have proven to be helpful in alleviating symptoms associated with these diseases. When considering this, it is important to...
- What Is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a long-term skin condition in which depigmentation results in white patches on different parts of the body. Some people may have white patches in many areas at the same time. Hair grown on the affected areas may also be decolorized. This skin condition is more common in people with dark...
- How to Find the Best Botox Provider in Your Area
Botox, also known as botulinum toxin, is continually rated as one of the top non-surgical procedures for both men and women. Followed by hyaluronic acid treatments and hair removal treatments. As we age, our skin becomes drier and loses collagen and elastin which gives us that youthful appearance....
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Dr. Jason Rodney Susong MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Robert E Carroll MD MPH375 Mdg Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Kathleen M Jones M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Diane Campbell Ritter MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Branch DO, MPH310 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225
- Dr. Patrick David Lowry M.D.203 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225