Dr. Kirk Pinto is a urologist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Pinto specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1990
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Urology; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Urology
Dr. Kirk J Pinto MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Kirk J Pinto MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinto
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- How Is Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosed?
Erectile dysfunction also called as ED in medical terminology, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. In severe cases, it is referred to as impotence. Many men experience it during times of stress, but it can also be the result of underlying health...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Tracy L Cannon-smith MD811 W I-20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Charles Bamberger MD416 South Henderson Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Michael Capwell Walter M.D.1821 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76110
- Dr. Barney T Maddox MD829 N Nolan River Rd Cleburne TX 76033
- Dr. Addison E Thurman MD1300 W Terrell Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Michael G. Waters D.O.102 South Greentree Lane Foley Alabama 36535