Dr. Joseph Craig is a radiologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Craig specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Otago, Med Sch, Dunedin, New Zealand 1981
University of Otago Faculty of Medicine 1981
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- The utility of MR in assessing Blount disease.
- Longitudinal stress fracture: patterns of edema and the importance of the nutrient foramen.
- Gonococcal arthritis of the shoulder and septic extensor tenosynovitis of the wrist: sonographic appearances.
- Computed tomographic assessment of fractures of the posterior wall of the acetabulum after operative treatment.
- Calcium sulfate used as bone graft substitute in acetabular fracture fixation.
- The distal femoral and proximal tibial growth plates: MR imaging, three-dimensional modeling and estimation of area and volume.
- Ultrasonographic findings in peroneus longus tendon rupture.
- Complications in the use of rhBMP-2 in PEEK cages for interbody spinal fusions.
- An unusual presentation of a thoracic vertebral body fracture in a patient with diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis.
- Shoulder ultrasound.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound: elbow imaging and procedures.
- Apophyseal injuries of the lesser tuberosity in adolescents: a series of five cases.
- Ultrasound of the postoperative hip.
- Spontaneous Osteonecrosis of Knee After Arthroscopy Is Not Necessarily Related to the Procedure.
- Medical Imaging, Ct Scan, Mri (magnetic Resonance Imaging) And More
- Member Henry Ford Medical Group
- Auckland Hospital 1983
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Joseph G. Craig M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Wayne, MI 48184Get Direction
Joseph G. Craig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Prashant Jolepalem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Peter J. Littrup4100 John R Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Mehran Salari M.D.6245 INKSTER RD GARDEN CITY MI 48135
- Joseph Metes M.D.36175 HARPER AVE CLINTON TOWNSHIP MI 48035
- Surekha Shakuntala Rao33155 Annapolis Street Wayne Michigan 48184
- Kevin O'Brien MD11800 East 12 Mile Road Warren Michigan 48093