Dr. Maher Bishara M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1140 Business Center Dr #100 Houston TX, 77043
Specializing in internal medicine and nephrology, Dr. Maher Bishara, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. He currently sees patients in Houston, Texas and Houston, Texas and Brentwood, Tennessee. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1983
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1989
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Lutheran Medical Center Program
Dr. Maher Bishara M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77043Get Direction
Houston, TX 77043Get Direction
Dr. Maher Bishara M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bishara
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Namrata Sharma Goel7015 Almeda Rd Houston TX 77054
- Dr. Joshua A. Samuels M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Pinakin R Patel MD1170 Blalock Rd Houston TX 77055
- Dr. Rupal S. Patel M.D.7015 Almeda Houston TX 77054
- Mr. Henry Muniz MD8876 Gulf Fwy Houston TX 77017
- Mr. Eric J Faust MD8876 Gulf Fwy Houston TX 77017