Dr. Petronilo R Costa MD
Psychologist | Prescribing (Medical)420 Lake Cook Rd Suite 118 Deerfield IL, 60015
Dr. Petronilo Costa is a psychologist practicing in Deerfield, IL. Dr. Costa specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Costa evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Costa because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Determination of the voltage applied to x-ray tubes from the bremsstrahlung spectrum obtained with a silicon PIN photodiode.
- Synthesis and preliminary pharmacological evaluation of coumestans with different patterns of oxygenation.
- Oral colonization by Candida spp. among AIDS household contacts.
- Comprehensive analysis of the spectrometric determination of voltage applied to X-ray tubes in the radiography and mammography energy ranges using a silicon PIN photodiode.
- Biochemical dynamics of spermatogenesis and oogenesis in Eledone cirrhosa and Eledone moschata (Cephalopoda: Octopoda).
- Changes in tissue biochemical composition and energy reserves associated with sexual maturation in the ommastrephid squids Illex coindetii and Todaropsis eblanae.
- Ambient dose equivalent and effective dose from scattered x-ray spectra in mammography for Mo/Mo, Mo/Rh and W/Rh anode/filter combinations.
- Inhibition of the alpha1beta1 isoform of the Na, K-ATPase by 8-methoxycoumestrol without positive inotropic effect in human myocardium--novel aspects of cardiac glycoside pharmacology.
- Matrix effect on paralytic shellfish toxins quantification and toxicity estimation in mussels exposed to Gymnodinium catenatum.
- Evaluation of metoclopramide and ranitidine on the prevention of gastroesophageal reflux episodes in anesthetized dogs.
- Evaluation of characteristic-to-total spectrum ratio: Comparison between experimental and a semi-empirical model.
- Obesity and vitamin D deficiency: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Evaluation of conversion coefficients relating air-kerma to H*(10) using primary and transmitted x-ray spectra in the diagnostic radiology energy range.
- Obesity and vitamin D deficiency: is there an association?
- Evaluation of mean conversion coefficients from air-kerma to H (*)(10) using
Dr. Petronilo R Costa MD's Practice location
Deerfield, IL 60015Get Direction
DEERFIELD, IL 60015Get Direction
Dr. Petronilo R Costa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Costa
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D.2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD161 N Marion St Oak Park IL 60301
- Damita LaRue PSYD, CT, CCISM5547 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60640
- Jessica Myszak2700 Patriot Boulevard Suite 250 Glenview IL 60026
- Sheila Collins M.A., LPC2434 Division Chicago IL 60076
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201