Dr. Rosalind Abernathy practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Abernathy treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; St Barnabas Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Rosalind Abernathy MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Rosalind Abernathy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Stacie Mchan Jones MD1 Children's Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Kelly Burks MD10310 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Matthew Cort Bell M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Amy Scurlock MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kricia P Palmer MD3108 Foxcroft Rd Little Rock AR 72227
- Dr. Tamara Perry MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205