Mr. Tarek Husayni MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology4440 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL, 60453
Dr. Tarek Husayni is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Husayni specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Universidad Autonoma De Madrid MD
Central University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine Medicine
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas
Faculty Of Medicine Autonomous University Of Madrid 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2012 Chicago Super Doctors
- Intensive Care, Cardiac Catheterization, Heart Problems And More
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- University Hospital
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1981
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics - Pediatric Cardiology 1984
Mr. Tarek Husayni MD's Practice location
Mr. Tarek Husayni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Husayni
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Dolores Ann Vitullo MD2300 Childrens Plaza Box 21 Chicago IL 60614
- Mr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk MD4700 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Elfriede Pahl MD2300 Childrens Plaza Box 21 Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Tania L Saroli MD4440 W 95TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Dr. Luciana T Young MD2300 Childrens Plaza Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Peter Ralph Koenig M.D.225 E CHICAGO AVE CHICAGO IL 60611