Laura Fornos Verde MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease115 Heart Dr Greenville NC, 27834
Dr. Laura Verde is a cardiologist practicing in Greenville, NC. Dr. Verde specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Verde also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Laura Fornos Verde MD's Practice location
Greenville, NC 27834Get Direction
Sylva, NC 28779Get Direction
Laura Fornos Verde MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verde
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Rajasekhar Nekkanti MD115 Heart Dr Dept Of Greenville NC 27834
- John D Rose MD1800 W 5th St Greenville NC 27834
- Anthony Joseph Christiano MD850 W H Smith Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Charles Bradley Jones MD850 Wh Smith Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Eric Barnett Carlson M.D.2090 W Arlington Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Adam N Clark MD,PHD850 W. H. Smith Blvd. Greenville NC 27834