Dr. Benjamin Leslie Krepps D.O.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine9300 Dewitt Loop Fort Belvoir VA, 22060
Dr. Benjamin Krepps is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fort Belvoir, VA. Dr. Krepps ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Krepps also might help manage pain after an operation.
- New pyranocoumarins isolated from Calophyllum lanigerum and Calophyllum teysmannii.
- Isolation and characterization of niphatevirin, a human-immunodeficiency-virus-inhibitory glycoprotein from the marine sponge Niphates erecta.
- Analysis of sequence requirements for biological activity of cyanovirin-N, a potent HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)-inactivating protein.
- Isolation and characterization of adociavirin, a novel HIV-inhibitory protein from the sponge Adocia sp.
Dr. Benjamin Leslie Krepps D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060Get Direction
Wentzville, MO 63385Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, MD 21769Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Leslie Krepps D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krepps
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Ali H. Nagia M.D.2280 Opitz Boulevard Woodbridge Virginia 22191
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.35 Memorial Drive Pinehurst North Carolina 28374
- Dr. John A. Adesioye MD7196 Maple Leaf Circle Blacklick Ohio 43004
- Wissam Ali DMD9006 Crownwood Ct Burke VA 22015