Dr. Matthew Cort Bell M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Matthew Bell practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Bell treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- Preference and resistance to change in concurrent variable-interval schedules.
- Memory and perseveration on a win-stay, lose-shift task in rats exposed neonatally to alcohol.
- Effect of signaling reinforcement on resistance to change in a multiple schedule.
- The influence of intertrial interval food on extinction and devaluation in chain schedules.
- Effect of unsignaled delays between stimuli in a chain schedule on responding and resistance to change.
- Discrete-trial vs. continuous free-operant procedures in assessing whether reinforcement context affects reinforcement value.
- Resistance to extinction, generalization decrement, and conditioned
- Signals, resistance to change, and conditioned reinforcement in a multiple schedule.
- Diminished but not forgotten: effects of aging on magnitude of spacing effect benefits.
- Conditioned reinforcement in chain schedules when time to reinforcement is held constant.
- Effects of changeover delay on response allocation during probe tests.
- Within-session spacing improves delayed recall in children.
- Effect of a single free food presentation on extinction responding in a multiple schedule.
- Failure to find a distance effect in pigeon choice.
- Concurrent variable-interval variable-ratio schedules in a dynamic choice environment.
Dr. Matthew Cort Bell M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
ROGERS, AR 72758Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Cort Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Dr. Amy Scurlock MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kelly Burks MD10310 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Stacie Mchan Jones MD1 Children's Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Rosalind Abernathy MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Kricia P Palmer MD3108 Foxcroft Rd Little Rock AR 72227
- Dr. Tamara Perry MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205