Dr. Matthew Cort Bell M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Matthew Bell practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Bell treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- Preference and resistance to change in concurrent variable-interval schedules.
- Memory and perseveration on a win-stay, lose-shift task in rats exposed neonatally to alcohol.
- Effect of signaling reinforcement on resistance to change in a multiple schedule.
- The influence of intertrial interval food on extinction and devaluation in chain schedules.
- Effect of unsignaled delays between stimuli in a chain schedule on responding and resistance to change.
- Discrete-trial vs. continuous free-operant procedures in assessing whether reinforcement context affects reinforcement value.
- Resistance to extinction, generalization decrement, and conditioned
- Signals, resistance to change, and conditioned reinforcement in a multiple schedule.
- Diminished but not forgotten: effects of aging on magnitude of spacing effect benefits.
- Conditioned reinforcement in chain schedules when time to reinforcement is held constant.
- Effects of changeover delay on response allocation during probe tests.
- Within-session spacing improves delayed recall in children.
- Effect of a single free food presentation on extinction responding in a multiple schedule.
- Failure to find a distance effect in pigeon choice.
- Concurrent variable-interval variable-ratio schedules in a dynamic choice environment.
Dr. Matthew Cort Bell M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
ROGERS, AR 72758Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Cort Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...