Pediatrician24035 Three Notch Rd Hollywood MD, 20636
Dr. Fahmi Fahmi is a pediatrician practicing in Hollywood, MD. Dr. Fahmi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fahmi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fahmi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Khartoum, Faculty of Medicine,Khartoum, Sudan MD 1985
University of Khartoum / Faculty of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Fahmi Fahmi's Practice location
Fahmi Fahmi's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fahmi
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Dr. Amit H Sheth MD22878 Three Notch Rd California MD 20619
- Dr. Daung D Silpasuvan MD1430 Solomons Island Road Huntingtown MD 20639
- Dr. Sara L Lukban MD1430 Solomons Island Rd Huntingtown MD 20639
- Mr. Amarpreet S Dhillon M.D.22811 Washington Street Leonardtown MD 20650
- Dr. Upendra Mahat MD100 Hospital Rd Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Beena Khetpal Other22590 SHADY CT CALIFORNIA MD 20619