Dr. Erin K Dahlinghaus M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA, 22042
Dr. Erin Dahlinghaus is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Dahlinghaus specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Inova Fairfax Hospital For Children
Dr. Erin K Dahlinghaus M.D.'s Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22042Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Erin K Dahlinghaus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dahlinghaus
- Are Oncology Nurses At Risk from Chemotherapy Contamination?
Whether the safety of the oncology nurses is guaranteed, it must not rule out the fact that they are exposed to a life-threatening amount of chemotherapy drugs. However, these nurses are actually at risk of contamination from potentially harmful cytotoxic chemotherapy drugs because of lack of...
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Linked to Development of Alzheimer's
As the future becomes the present then the past, scientists, doctors, and patients alike learn more and more about Alzheimer’s disease and how it develops.Today, researchers are learning about the role serotonin plays in the progression of this disease. While the causes of Alzheimer’s are not...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Dr. Asha Moudgil MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Kanwal K Kher MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Kirtida Mistry MB BCH, DCH, MRCPCH111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Sahar S Barayan MD8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Brent Lee Lechner D.O.4301 JONES BRIDGE RD BETHESDA MD 20814
- Dr. Robert D Fildes MD3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007