Dr. Jerry A. Ferrentino M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)309 Seaside Ave Milford CT, 06460
Dr. Jerry Ferrentino is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Milford, CT. Dr. Ferrentino specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ferrentino can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ferrentino can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Jerry A. Ferrentino M.D.'s Practice location
Milford, CT 06460Get Direction
MILFORD, CT 06460Get Direction
Dr. Jerry A. Ferrentino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferrentino
- 23andMe Now FDA-Approved to Test BRCA Genetic Mutations Without a Doctor
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the use of a direct-to-consumer (DTC) test for BRCA1/BRCA2 genetic mutations. Although it is not the first DTC test available on the US marketplace, it is the first one designed to specifically test for BRCA mutations.“Being the first and...
- What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids, or leiomyomata, are smooth muscle tumors that develop within or outside the wall of the uterus. The muscle cells start growing abnormally resulting in a fibroid, which is just a benign tumor. These fibroids are very common and almost all women might develop fibroids at one point in...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.326 West Main Street Milford CT 06460
- Dr. James Albert Meserow M.D., F.A.C.O.G.1450 Chapel St New Haven CT 06511
- Dr. Scott A. Vander Vennet MD320 Main St Ansonia CT 06401
- Dr. Abraham Fridman D.O.148 East Ave Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Kay Kourounis MD1 New Haven Ave Milford CT 06460
- Kay Kourounis Dohr1 New Haven Avenue Milford Connecticut 06460