Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon practices Neurological Surgery in Memphis, TN. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Parsioon prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran 1980
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences 1980
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Baptist Mem Hosp, Neurological Surgery
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parsioon
Dr. Parsioon-Skilled and Caring.
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Berkeley Graham Bate MD920 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Glenn Allen Crosby M.D.6027 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Christopher M Nickele M.D.Uw Hospital & Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Kenan Arnautovic MD6325 Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Mauricio Campos-benitez MD1211 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. William E Humphries M.D6325 Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120