Education and Training
York University BSc Kinesiology 1995
The Cleveland Clinic Hand Surgery Specialist 2010
Univ Of Toronto Fac Of Med 2002
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine 2002
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Surgery of the Hand (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching Faculty USF Orthopaedic Residency Program at Largo Medical Center 2011 - Present
- Top Doctor - Hand Surgeon 2012 Top Doctors USA
- Top Doctor - Hand Surgeon 2020 Top Doctors USA
- Sopman Humanitarian Award 2003 University of Toronto
- Harris Award for Academic Achievement 2009 University of Toronto
- Chronic Pain
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- Tennis Elbow
- ASSH, AAOS, FRCSC, FOS, AOA
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- All Children's Hospital Foundation
- Alpha House
- Ready for Life Pinellas
Dr. Daniel Penello, MD, MBA's Practice location
Largo, FL 33773Get Direction
St. Petersburg, FL 33704Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Penello, MD, MBA | Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Penello, MD, MBA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Penello
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Helping a Child with Cystic Fibrosis Find Hope
Cystic fibrosis is a serious and debilitating illness that is lifelong, affecting people often from infancy. What some people may not realize is how difficult it may be for children to understand what is happening to their body.Most small children with the disease have gone through more difficult...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Joseph Wells Aguiar MD12015 Whitmarsh Ln Tampa FL 33626
- Dr. Douglas Eugene Carlan M.D.900 Carillon Parkway Saint Petersburg FL 33716
- Dr. David Eric Halpern M.D.120 S Fremont Ave Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. John M. Rayhack M.D.4728 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Scott Marshall Wisotsky M.D.6500 66 Street Pinellas Park FL 33781
- Dr. Matthew Edward Hiro M.D.2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606