Dr. Margaret Litchy is a naturopathic physician practicing in EDINA, MN. Dr. Litchy specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Litchy combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Litchy N.D.'s Practice location
EDINA, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Litchy N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- What are the Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil?
What are essential oils?Essential oils are liquids that are usually distilled by steam or water from the leaves, flowers, stems, bark, or the roots of a particular plant. Essential oils in comparison to the normal “oil” do not have that oily feeling at all. Most of the essential oils have a...
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- Haley Smith3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis Minnesoa 55408
- Jacob Panka3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis MN 55408
- Meredith Peyton N.M.D3731 14TH AVE S MINNEAPOLIS MN 55407
- Dr. Andrew Paul Litchy N.D.1516 W LAKE ST STE 220 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55408
- Mrs. Caroline Harrington NCTMB2415 HENNEPIN AVE S MINNEAPOLIS MN 55405
- Dr. Crystalin Rowe Montgomery N.D., L.AC.2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454