Neurologist | Neurology100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL, 61606
Dr. Christopher Zallek practices Neuropathology in Peoria, IL. Dr. Zallek studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Iowa Medical School MD
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1992
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1992
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Back Pain
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (als)
- Abnormal Gait
- University Iowa Hosps and Clinics
- University of Michigan Program
Christopher Zallek's Practice location
Christopher Zallek's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zallek
- "There is a Bridge": A Documentary About the Importance of Human Connections with Alzheimer's
"There is a Bridge" by the Memory Bridge is not only a groundbreaking documentary about Alzheimer's disease, but it also helps people to understand the importance of humanity and further understand those who are terminally ill.Alzheimer’s is one of the leading causes of death in the United States....
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Gregory M. Blume Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Maria Karbowska-jankowska Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Shanta D. Mattai Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- David Wang Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Dennis Garwacki Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Erhan Ergene Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606