Dr. Darius Kave'h Amjadi M.D. J.D.
Neuropathologist | Neuropathology6825 16th St Nw Washington DC, 20306
Dr. Darius Amjadi is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Amjadi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1996
- Intramedullary spinal cord astrolipoma: case report.
- Role of proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in the diagnosis of gliomatosis cerebri: a unique pattern of normal choline but elevated Myo-inositol metabolite levels.
- Primary anaplastic glio-neuronal tumor of the pineal gland: a new type of pineal neoplasm?
- Best Practices for Genomic Assay Testing in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: Clinical and Medicolegal Perspectives.
Dr. Darius Kave'h Amjadi M.D. J.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20306Get Direction
Dr. Darius Kave'h Amjadi M.D. J.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amjadi
- The Link Between Concussions and Multiple Sclerosis
In today’s world, we are told that ‘if an individual has experienced a severe jolt or blow to the head, which has left them dazed, confused, or wobbly - they have concussion”. (Medical News Today: MNT)According to Christian Nordqvist, a writer for MNT, a concussion causes a temporary loss of...
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- L-Arginine Health Benefits for Fertility
What is L-arginine?L-arginine is an amino acid that can be obtained from the diet, particularly from protein sources, such as red meat, eggs, poultry, fish, and dairy products. L-arginine is also made in laboratories and used as supplements to help support heart health, mental capabilities, and...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...