Dr. Dr. Christopher Dauterive
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery11510 Barker Cypress Rd. Suite 600 Cypress TX, 77433
Education and Training
University of Texas DDS 2011
University of Texas Oral Surgery 2015
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief Resident University of Texas 2011 - 2015
- American Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Texas Dental Association
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Dr. Christopher Dauterive's Practice location
Cypress, TX 77433Get Direction
Dr. Dr. Christopher Dauterive's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dauterive
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Why Sleep Apnea Can Be a Serious Condition
Sleep apnea affects just about 18 million Americans today. It is a severe medical condition that involves the interruption of regular breathing patterns while you sleep. Sleep apnea is caused by obstruction to the airway and it lowers the levels of oxygen in your blood. Even though you may not be...
- Daily Tips to Help Manage Your Fibromyalgia
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Michael O'Shell DDS10605 Spring Green Blvd Katy TX 77494
- Dr. William Jacob Wintersteen DMD23922 Cinco Village Ctr Blvd Katy TX 77494
- Sharon S Peterson DDS12121 Richmond Ave Houston TX 77082
- Dr. Jose Francisco Lopez DDS MD1770 St James Place Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Martin James Clark DDS4185 Technology Forest Blvd Spring TX 77381
- Dr. Cecil Rosco Shrewsberry D.D.S., M.D.4185 Technology Forest Blvd Spring TX 77381