Dr. Karen K Milner MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1500 East Medical Center Dr B1 Floor University Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Karen Milner practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Milner evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Milner seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1983
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mood and anxiety syndromes in emergency psychiatry.
- A comparison of guidelines for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Assessing conformance to medication treatment guidelines for schizophrenia in a community mental health center (CMHC).
- Clinical equivalence of generic clozapine.
- Routine use of the Beck Scale for Suicide Ideation in a psychiatric emergency department.
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Psychiatry
Dr. Karen K Milner MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53711Get Direction
Dr. Karen K Milner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Milner
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Dr. Robert Sain M.D.3300 Washtenaw Ave Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Dr. Jennifer L. Jenks MD410 SUNSET RD ANN ARBOR MI 48103
- Dr. Justin Paltrowitz M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Robert Lagrou D.O.4250 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Joyce C Song MD1500 EAST MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE ANN ARBOR MI 48109
- Dr. Kevin Kuich MD4250 Plymouth Road Ann Arbor MI 48109