Dr. Richard D Snyder DC
Chiropractor71 Mcadenville Rd Belmont NC, 28012
Dr. Richard Snyder is a Chiropractor practicing in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Snyder specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Snyder seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard D Snyder DC's Practice location
Gastonia, NC 28056Get Direction
Belmont, NC 28012Get Direction
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Jason Fleischer DC218 WOODRIDGE DR BELMONT NC 28012
- Dr. David Donald Demperio DC5803 W Wilkinson Blvd Belmont NC 28012
- Dr. Laura Marie Peterson DC607 Shady Creek Ct Belmont NC 28012
- Dr. David John Wright D.C.611 N CENTRAL AVE BELMONT NC 28012
- Dr. Avanda Jane Demperio DC5803 W Wilkinson Blvd Belmont NC 28012
- Dr. Matthew Gregory DC611 N Central Ave Belmont NC 28012