Dr. Bradley Archer is an internist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Archer specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Archer provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Central Ia Hlth Sys/Ia Methodi, Internal Medicine
Dr. Bradley J. Archer MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
West Des Moines, IA 50266Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Bradley J. Archer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Archer
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- Dr. Sarah Ann Garner MD1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Chad Allen Stadsvold DO1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Jay A Rosenberger DO1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Eric Stramel DO1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Brock John Cookman D.O.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Eric J Holm MD1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309