Dr. Jason Funderburk is an interventional radiologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Funderburk specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1999
- Hartford Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Jason Glen Funderburk MD's Practice location
KNOXVILLE, TN 37934Get Direction
Dr. Jason Glen Funderburk MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Eat When You Are Sick
Choosing and eating a healthy diet when you are sick is very hard, as most illnesses and medications affect your appetite. Chronic illnesses, like cancer, arthritis, or even depression makes shopping and cooking difficult. This nutrition moves away from our priority when ever illness strikes. With...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Remembering Annette Funicello’s Legacy
Learning to cope with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis takes a degree of courage and resolve no matter what. While every single individual who battles this disease and learns how to cope with life in new and creative ways is an inspiration, it can be especially impactful to watch a public...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe for Diabetes Patients?
The consumption of sugar has always been something to talk about. It is not healthy, helps people to gain weight, causes diabetes, affects the brain, and other things. But, the biggest problem is people don’t know how to control the amount of sugar they intake. While sugar is something that's very...
- Dr. Jackeline T Gomez-jorge M.D.1321 Nw 14th St Miami FL 33125
- Maria Pilar Martinez MD8900 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Ripal Tarun Gandhi M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Fabio Komlos MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Adarsh Verma M.D.8900 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Adam Ryan Geronemus M.D.6200 Sw 73rd St Miami FL 33143