Dr. Benjamin Isserlin is a trauma surgeon practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Isserlin specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Benjamin Alkan Isserlin MD's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Alkan Isserlin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Everything You Need to Know About Ablations
Ablations are a non-medicinal and non-surgical method used to correct irregularities of the heart performance. Electrodes causing regular heart beat difficulties are eradicated through different ablation methods.These irregular heartbeats begin either in the mid-section or upper section of the...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- What Does Vicodin Do, and How Long Does Vicodin Stay in Your System?
Vicodin is a blended drug used for pain management, comprising two ingredients: acetaminophen and hydrocodone. The effects of Vicodin last for about four hours, however, traces of the drug will remain in the body for several days and can even be present in the hair for the next few months.The...
- Dr. Dennis S Wang MD6161 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Bruce A Cairns MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jeffrey E Abrams MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Robert James Preston MDErwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Khaled Basiouny M.D.3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Hartwig Bunzendahl MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599