Dr. Askin Uysal is a hospitalist practicing in West Monroe, LA. Dr. Uysal specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Uysal manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Uysal works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Askin Uysal M.D.'s Practice location
West Monroe, LA 71291Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77070Get Direction
Dr. Askin Uysal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- Recipes for Celiac Patients
Gluten sensitivity is real and it is serious. If you suspect that you may have a gluten sensitivity or celiac disease, please see a doctor to confirm that you actually suffer from eating it. Once you have been diagnosed, you must follow the ground rules of dealing with the disease when it comes to...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Shaun Lapleau Mcintire M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.503 Mcmillan Rd West Monroe LA 71291
- Dr. Glenn R. Figueroa M.D.206 Mcmillan Rd West Monroe LA 71291
- Dr. Mark Edward Boersma M.D.503 Mcmillan Rd West Monroe LA 71291
- Mr. Aaron Len Marquardt M.D.503 Mcmillan Rd West Monroe LA 71291
- Dr. Dale Robert Maddox M.D.503 Mcmillan Rd West Monroe LA 71291
- Dr. William C Alexander MD503 Mcmillan Rd West Monroe LA 71291