Dr. Patty Liu is a general surgeon practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Liu specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Liu provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Patty Tzeng Liu MD's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
ALLENTOWN, PA 18103Get Direction
Dr. Patty Tzeng Liu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liu
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Dr. Heiwon Chung MD1240 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Alan Berger M.D.1259 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Raj Penumarthi Chowdary M.D.1230 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Elie Schochet M.D.1240 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Charles J Scagliotti MD1255 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Michael A Crivaro MD1200 S CEDAR CREST BLVD FL 3 ALLENTOWN PA 18103