Stephanie Prokopik is a physical therapist practicing in New Holland, PA. Stephanie Prokopik specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stephanie Prokopik can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stephanie Prokopik will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stephanie Ann Prokopik DPT's Practice location
New Holland, PA 17557Get Direction
Stephanie Ann Prokopik DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Mr. Michael E Beiler DPT160 N Pointe Blvd Lancaster PA 17601
- Shannon Kathleen Munley MPT617 N PRINCE ST # A LANCASTER PA 17603
- Donald James Keenan P.T.40 Berkshire Ct Reading PA 19610
- William A Knapp MS, PT2150 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Michael John Lehr DPT4301 Penn Ave Reading PA 19608
- Patricia Gallo M.S./P.T.2112 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601