Dr. Lisa Hou practices Sleep Medicine in Sea Girt, NJ. Dr. Hou studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
- Interaction potential among dust grains in a plasma with ion flow.
- Organic carbon and nitrogen stable isotopes in the intertidal sediments from the Yangtze Estuary, China.
- Temperature-Dependent Development and Reproductive Traits of Tyrophagus putrescentiae (Sarcoptiformes: Acaridae) Reared on Different Edible Mushrooms.
- Decreased Activation of Subcortical Brain Areas in the Motor Fatigue State: An fMRI Study.
- [The application of anterior segment optical coherence tomography in residual strabismus surgery].
Dr. Lisa Jenny Hou D.O.'s Practice location
Sea Girt, NJ 08750Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Jenny Hou D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- Complications of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when the throat muscles intermittently relax, blocking your airway during sleep. An obvious indication of obstructive sleep apnea is snoring. The chronic condition interrupts breathing when you sleep. There are terrible impacts that sleep apnea has on your daily life...
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...