Dr. James E Nelson MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology8200 Dodge St Children's Hospital Omaha NE, 68114
Dr. James Nelson practices Neuropathology in Omaha, NE. Dr. Nelson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. James E Nelson MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. James E Nelson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nelson
- Muscular Dystrophy: Cellular Antennae Play Key Role in Muscle Loss
As humans age, it is common for muscle cells to diminish and be exchanged with fat cells. It is a slow process as one cell after another is exchanged. However, this process quickens when a muscle is injured. The worst case occurs in muscle wasting diseases like Duchenne muscular dystrophy. A...
- What are the Symptoms of Alzheimer 's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease characterized by impairment of mental functions, including memory, reasoning, language, and perception. This condition is found to be very common among people above 85-years-old and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s increases after 70-years-old....
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- The Wheelchair Vantage Point: Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a collective term used to describe conditions that cause progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and death. The most common and most severe type, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, is caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the production of dystrophin, a protein necessary to...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Dr. Rana Khalil Zabad MD9504 South 28th Street Bellevue Nebraska 68147
- Dr. John C Puente M.D.2222 S 16th St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Edward M Schima M.D.17030 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Joel T Cotton M.D.8901 W Dodge Rd Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Nicole M. Liebentritt M.D.17030 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Najib Murr MD982045 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198